If they haven't contacted you as yet...then you must still have a chance. Second interviews are a good sign. This is my first visit, so I am trying to catch up as to what is happening with you. After reading a few of your posts...I am just so grateful to retired! :) I had nearly forgotten how difficult it is. The trade off is that you are now OLD!! :) Ah well, you can't win can you? Hugs, Mona
2 comments:
A second interview is always a good sign...you know for sure you did a great job at the first interview!!
bleaaing and prayers,
marcy
If they haven't contacted you as yet...then you must still have a chance. Second interviews are a good sign.
This is my first visit, so I am trying to catch up as to what is happening with you. After reading a few of your posts...I am just so grateful to retired! :)
I had nearly forgotten how difficult it is. The trade off is that you are now OLD!! :) Ah well, you can't win can you?
Hugs,
Mona
Post a Comment