Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Second Interview

I had my second interview at 6pm, after work today. They told me it would be a half hour, and I got out at 7:15. Hopefully.. it is a good sign. I think it went well, I was very comfortable, and we got along very well. She seemed to like my answers.

Again, I am asking for your prayers. Thank you my friends.

I am pooped. Been running since 6 am, and I need to rest. Plus, I couldn't sleep last night, so I am going to relax and try to fall asleep.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Hope you get the job. By the comment on Face Book, it sounds very good!

Connie said...

Hi Kathy: Oh, I so hope you get that job. You're in my prayers.
HUGS

LadyT said...

Hi Kathy;

I pray you get the job my friend. You sound happier than you have in a long time regarding your work. Have a blessed day my friend and thank you so much for your prayers regarding my tests. ~hugs~

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed for you, Kathy! :)
Have a lovely Labor Day weekend! ~Hugs~

LadyT said...

Happy Friday Kathy;

Stopped by to see what's new and to wish you and yours a happy Labor Day and weekend. ~hugs~

Kellie said...

Hi Kathy!
O sweets, sorry you were having problems not getting into my blog, I hope you can continue to get in. If not please let me know K?
I didn't know you were looking for another job, it's been awhile since we've blogged! I will certainly pray for you my friend, I do hope that you hear something positive SOON, and you get the position you want :) Please, please let me know by way of visiting with me, I'll be on pins and needles waiting for some news. I wish I could get out and blog more than just once every so many weeks!!
Happy holiday weekend to you my sweet ~Sending happy thoughts and so many hugs to you