Sunday morning. It's hectic here, hubby and son Sandy are finishing ripping out the steps, and sanding and staining the new oak ones we bought in the garage. Soon the varnish will go on, and hopefully, will be installed by next week. Our new door is in, and that has to be installed before we can tile the vestibule.
I do like my games on Facebook, that is all I really go there for. But it does take lots of time. I am eliminating a lot of the games, and only keeping the ones I truly love. Only 1 farm game... Farm Town. I like my journaling, and found FB was taking me away from it too much. I do only have so much time to spend on the internet.
Getting ready for church. I will be by to visit later.
3 comments:
Hi Kathy, glad you are having fun on FB :) I'd send a bit of rain your way if possible ;) Hugs!
Hi Kathy, As you know I spend a lot of time on FB as well, I will be eliminating some games also, but I'm keeping Farm Town and Farmville. Have a nice week ahead. *hugs*
Hello Kathy, it's great to read you, your front door & steps are going to look awesome. I didn't know you were on Facebook, I got there thanks to dogs friends :) Hugs
Post a Comment