I came home from work and my rosary prayer group, to find my husband in agonizing pain. His mouth was in agony, his side of his face was swollen. We called our dentist, who said to bring him in first thing in the morning. We find that although there is nothing wrong with the tooth itself, there is an abcess in the root. Tom can't pull it.. hubby is on Plavix, and Tom was afraid he may bleed to death.
So, off to an oral surgeon. We had a two hour wait, as they squeezed us in between regular patients who had fasted for surgery. And so, the tooth was extracted, and he has stitches that will dissolve in 4 to 5 days.
Of course, last year, I cancelled our dental insurance, on his advice! I have all the insurance at my job, but he decided we didn't need it, as it didn't pay much. Oh well
And then I went with my friend to a wonderful day spa. We had appointments for over a month for pedicures! I haven't gone in a long time, and I sure did enjoy the pampering. They were wonderful there. I had the fresh mint scrub and was it fantastic. I am very happy with this place, it's not one of the thousands of foreign ones opened. I had a friend who had a severe infection from a local one. This is a very clean, very well run place. I made an appointment for next month too!
Ok, time to get outside and do some weeding. See you later!!
2 comments:
Hi Kathy :) Oh that's horrible about your poor hubby! My sympathy is with him! Nothing worse than to have to go through something like that. I hope and pray you find a way to come up with the money to pay for it as I'm sure it wasn't cheap in the least bit. Hopefully they are letting you make payments.
Congrats on the new camera! Can't wait to see some pretty pictures.
Oh it's so pretty in here! I love this set and will have to go and check it out. You may see it on my blog! I'll try and find something different, but I really like this!
I will keep you in prayer for the new job! I hope you get it, you deserve it!!!
Hope your having a wonderful week-end despite it all and hope your hubby is feeling better. I didn't know he played the piano!! How wonderful!
oh hey, did you try running a SpyWare on your laptop? (Spybot is good www.safer-networking.org) Also I'm sure you emptied the Cache and a good program to get for that is Window Washer ( http://www.webroot.com/En_US/consumer-downloads.html ) scroll down to the second to the last one down it's called: Webroot Window Washer and you can get the free trial by clicking on the far right hand colum "Download Free Trial" - you can get a 30 day free trial.
Defraging your computer will always help too.
Sorry I haven't been around!
p.s. your blog is not boring at all, you mentioned that to me in one of your comments, you silly!
(((Big hugggs)))
I'll trade your weather right now!
Hi, Kathy
I tagged you with "7 Amazing Things About Myself"
Have a great day!
Post a Comment