It's about 7 pm. I just finished sweeping the kitchen floor and straightening up a bit. It's getting cool, so I think in a bit, I will put on a pot of coffee, and we will go out and enjoy it around the fire pit. I just love this firepit. We bought it 2 summers ago at Lowes, for $99, and looking for the picture to post here, I see they are $79 now. Well well worth it, we absolutely love it!
Isn't it just the cutest!! We wanted something that the fire and heat would come from all sides, not one of those bowl type. Of course, ours is looking a bit beat up after 2 years! Hubby and I will sand it down and repaint it with fire resistant paint, in the Spring, and it will look like new again! Nothing like a crisp night, a cup of coffee, maybe some dessert, and a nice fire going, and the wonderful wood smoke smell!! Fall, my favorite time of the year!Last night, we sliced apples, drizzled them with caramel sauce, our coffee, and sat around the firepit! Hubby just went out to start a fire, I will put on the coffee, and join him.
See you later!
3 comments:
Hi Kathy, Sorry you didn't get the job and yes I believe things happen for a reason. It sounds very cozy sitting outside by the fire. Your firepit looks nice. Have a nice end of the week. *hugs*
Hi Kathy: I love your fire pit. We sit on the screened in porch as late in the Fall as we can. We're looking at the Amish Fireplaces. They're small and you can just carry it where you want it. We took s ride yesterday and I got pics. Have a great day. HUGS
Your post makes me want to move up there! I love fall and all the stuff it brings. Just isn't the same here in Florida. Enjoy your weekend! ((Hugs))
Post a Comment