Hubby made a big pot of chili for dinner. I just finished cleaning up the kitchen after dinner. The "boys" are all watching football. I thought I would take some time to do an entry, and then get back to folding the laundry.
Yankee's won the AL East Pennant! Yay Toni!!! I knew our boys would get here. Now we need them to win the next step!!
I am knitting some new dishcloths for my kitchen, since hubby used my other ones as....paint rags!! Can you imagine, I am not happy with him doing that!! Anyway, I like to knit, and this is a cute pattern I found, an eyelet cable. I think I am going to start a scarf for me in that pattern too. There is something about cooler weather, and getting out the knitting, that I love!
For the life of me... I can't get to liking football! I bear with it, but I sure rather watch shows I like! I came down to the family room with my laptop, hoping to watch HGTV, and son Mikey came down and put on football! I went up to our bedroom, and hubby has football on!! And son Sandy, is watching football in his room! So, back to the family room, and I am "zoning" the football out, best I can!
Back to work tomorrow. I look forward to Thursday and Friday, which are my other 2 days off. That is how I get thru my days, counting time to my days off. Sad, isn't it.
Ok, hope everyone has a nice night!
No comments:
Post a Comment