Thankful for my family, and the many blessings given to me in each day! God bless you! Thank you for visiting!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Monkey Bread
All day at work, I was craving.. Monkey Bread!! And so, when I got home from work, hubby had made kielbasa and sauerkraut for dinner. I stopped and bought two tubes of grands biscuits, and we enjoyed our monkey bread for coffee tonight! Yum!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Kathy, I made chili last Saturday. There is something about a big pot of chili in the fall. I, for one, cannot get into football. I have tried and tried. It just drives me nuts. I am always left without a TV to watch. We have two and both are occupied by Brian and Tom. I am usually left to wander around in a daze. :lol: I do like knitted dish clothes. I have a few that I made. I would like to knit some more. I hope you have a wonderful day and I am sorry you didn't get the job. Hugs
A friend gave me a recipe long ago for 'pluckets' and many years after that I found out that it is also called monkey bread. My made from scratch version really isn't at all difficult and very yummy!
6 comments:
Hi Kathy,
I made chili last Saturday. There is something about a big pot of chili in the fall.
I, for one, cannot get into football. I have tried and tried. It just drives me nuts. I am always left without a TV to watch. We have two and both are occupied by Brian and Tom. I am usually left to wander around in a daze. :lol:
I do like knitted dish clothes. I have a few that I made. I would like to knit some more.
I hope you have a wonderful day and I am sorry you didn't get the job.
Hugs
Hi Kathy: I've never made monkey bread. It sounds good, though. I used to have knit dish cloths. I loved them. Have a lovely day. HUGS
Hi,Kathy.
I guess I'm out of the loop. What is monkey bread? It sounds good if you have it with coffee! Enjoy your days off. ((Hugs))
Way back in the nineties my daughter made Monkey Bread as a home ec project...loved the stuff, but that is the last time I had any...sad but true.
Hope you have a lovely day!☺
Ciao Kathy, what is Monkey Bread? I've never hear of it. I hope you have a happy October, I am sorry you didn't get the job.
Big hugs!
A friend gave me a recipe long ago for 'pluckets' and many years after that I found out that it is also called monkey bread. My made from scratch version really isn't at all difficult and very yummy!
blessings and hugs,
marcy
Post a Comment