It's been a quiet day, and now a quiet night. Hubby is upstairs watching tv, I am down in the family room, watching Ghost Whisperer, and playing Facebook games. Not much is going on, I really don't have much to blog about.
I did go for a haircut on Thursday, but that has been all the excitement, except for watching the Yankee/Phillies games. No game tonight, so it's quiet. LOL
I have work tomorrow, and then off Sunday. I am not happy with work, and I am beginning putting my resume out there. Probably nothing will happen, I seem to be past my prime in what they want to hire, so I fear I may be stuck in my job.
I can't believe October is almost over. Tomorrow is Halloween, we don't go nuts for it, and hopefully when I get home, we will go to the movies or something.
1 comment:
I hope some of your resumes pay off. I understand how you feel about age. I don't understand why our marketability goes down with age. Just think of the life experience that people have as they grow older! That should be worth something!
Hope your Sunday is very pleasant. ((Hugs))
Post a Comment