It was a quiet day today, we just went to breakfast after church, did our grocery shopping, and came home. We relaxed for most of the day, and at 5:30 we had a birthday party for my brother-in-law, who turns 70 on October 31st. My sil had it today because their son has to go away next weekend. We had a great time, as we never see either side of our family anymore, for some strange reason. Everyone just seems busy, busy with jobs, with grandchildren, and who knows what else, life I guess!
It's been a hectic week at work. Very busy, and very stressful. My friend, who is on my team, had a stroke, while on the phones! She was taken to the hospital and they got her on an IV, which I think saved her. She did have 2 strokes since then, but she is still on the IV, and hopefully that is helping her. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers please.
Ok, doing a quick post, I want to watch the game!
I am hoping my signature will post without a white background. It is set for transparent, so I don't know why it isn't working.
2 comments:
So sorry to hear about your friend. Hopes she is doing better. Prompt medical attention is often what gives a stroke victim a chance for a good outcome. Hope your week is great. ((Hugs))
Hi Kathy: That's odd your signature would act right. It's a gif, right? I'll include your worker friend in my prayers. Have a great day. HUGS
Post a Comment