Just look at this glorious picture! No, it's not one of mine, but I have seen this majestic scene many many times in my area, just walking in a nearby area, near the Lackawanna River. Look at those colors, they just send a peaceful image to me. So relaxing, and so respectful of Mother Nature!My favorite colors are the brilliant orange reds, and reds, and then the golds! But in reality, they all inspire me with the peace of the season! Just seeing this, how can anyone think we are not in God's plan! Just looking around us, He is everywhere.
I am hoping hubby and I will be able to take a ride this Sunday, and especially visit our favorite apple farm. I am hoping also that our weather is nice, and we can do a walk thru a pumpkin farm.
It's pizza night tonight. Easy dinner. I am washing and drying clothes today, and can use the break. I have been slowly putting away summer clothes, and seeing about getting out the warm things. How quickly the seasons pass!
Tonight, we will just relax. I am hoping to see the Yankee game, but with this Dish network, one never knows!
5 comments:
Hi Kathy: I'm so glad you like the soup. I made a batch yesterday. Tripp had stopped for coffee before heading to Washington, DC to see Dan. He saw the soup and eyed it longingly.I made a double batch so will have some for him when he returns. I also made a double batch of chili for today and have Ciabatta bread to go with it. Perfect for a cool Fall day. Have a great weekend. I, too, just adore the colors. HUGS
Hi Kathy, That is a beautiful Fall picture, I love the Autumn colors. It has turned cold here today and we are supposed to have frost tonight, it's too soon! *hugs*
I like the new look of your blog, Kathy and your autumanl picture is just gorgeous. I, too love oranges like that.
blessings and hugs,
marcy
I love the colors of autumn! Your photo really captures it! I remember scenes like that in upstate New York as I was growing up. Have a lovely week!
Hi Kathy, I'm sorry it's been so long since i've been by. Your blog is just beautiful and makes me miss Blogger, think i will change again lol
That fall picture is just perfect and glorious is the only word i can think of. if someone walks down that road, there is no way they could be in a bad mood, and so good for the spirit!
Wish i was there right now.
I heard it has been so cold up north, way too cold for October, it's like you are receiving December weather. I'm sure it won't last and you'll get some more warmer days.
many huge hugggs ♥
Post a Comment