I so enjoyed these two days off from work.
Yesterday, hubby surprised me, and we went here. It was just magical! We took pictures, but they came out blurry. Anyway, we our friends came along with us, and it was a great day. They are only open from 6pm to 9pm, and what a wonderful place. The Christmas music was playing, we walked along looking at the displays, drinking hot cocoa! We also found a great little restaurant, and had a scrumptious dinner! Perfect!
,
On the ride home, we stopped for coffee and dessert. Fresh apple pie, warm, with ice cream! Ahh what could be better!
This morning, our oldest son Chris called, said to get ready, he and his girlfriend were picking us up and treating us to breakfast! A super start to the day! Afterwards, hubby and I had some errands to run, which one of the stops was at the Christmas Tree Shoppe here, and we purchased another 3FT nutcracker that was on sale.
We did a bit more decorating, and then went for pizza for dinner tonight.
I am thinking about a nice mug of hot tea, and I just asked hubby, and he agrees! I do love my tea! I am going to head off to brew some. And then settle down for the night.
1 comment:
Hi Kathy;
What a beutiful Christmas Village. It even looks magical online. I'm glad you have a wonderful day with your sweetheart. Enjoy your tea my friend. I'll toast you with my cup of coffee. ;-} hugs
Post a Comment