Thursday, December 10, 2009

Plans

Isn't it funny.. I have all these plans and ideas to do on my days off.. today being one of them. Then the day comes, and nothing works out like we have planned it.

Today, I have basically slept the day thru! I am SO tired. Hubby was working on finishing up the office he built, and so, I did the breakfast dishes, swept the floor, thru in towels in the washer, then went down in the family room to be by him, and fell asleep.

His buddy came over, and they ended up going to Lowe's for some parts he needed. And so... I threw the towels in the dryer. Put on the Hallmark channel, watching a Christmas movie, and then ... fell asleep.

We ate lunch late, about 1:30, so now, it's 4:30, and neither of us is hungry for a big dinner. I was going to make tilapia with a lemon sauce. But, that will hold off till tomorrow.

Plans!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciao Kathy, I'm finally back online. :) Enjoy your days off, time is so precious. Have a jolly and stress-free holiday season! ((HUGS)) and smiles your day!

Connie said...

Hi Kathy: I hope you're less tired now.

Where is Debbie these days? I see her site is gone.

Have a lovely weekend.
HUGS

LadyT said...

Hi Kathy;

Never make definite plans on your days off. LOL!! Mostly because with your work you are tired and your body says rest and forget everything else. I'm glad you got some sleep.

My sister wasn't feeling well today as she had a stomach virus and so never came. But that alright, I'm watching Hallmark now (Fallen Angel with Gary Sinise) even though I've seen at least 5 times in the past 3-4 years.

Have a lovely weekend my friend. Hugs