I did some cleaning today, but mainly just relaxing at home. I so do enjoy my days off, and being in my home. Peace, that is what I feel. Peace.
Last night was my prayer group. And when we left, it was sure cold! Brrrr. It is only about 25 degrees tonight, and is to get colder the later it gets. I missed the weather forecast tonight, but heard we are to get more snow for the weekend. Not fun. I haven't heard the Christmas forecast, but it would be nice to have snow for Christmas, and for Santa's visit! LOL
I have Christmas presents to wrap. Mike asked me to wrap his girlfriend's presents for him too. I need to get myself motivated. Once I start wrapping, I keep on till done, it's just getting started. And of course, I need to have my DVD of It's A Wonderful Life, with Jimmy Stewart playing! Brings tears to my eyes everytime! I never get tired of it. Also White Christmas and Holiday Inn. Classics!
Well, this is a brief note... just want to let you know I am still around.
3 comments:
It's funny but gift wrapping is my least favorite part of the whole thing. If I could just shop for them and then have someone else wrap, I'd be in heaven! Have a lovely weekend. ((hugs))
Hi Kathy: I've gone to gift bags so I don't have to wrap! Lazy!
The new appliances are great, but one problem. The gas co. didn't show; they're not open on the weekend and they MAY come Monday. I've done no Christmas cooking and now have no stove. Thank God for the Electric Fry pan. Apparently my toaster oven got left in Maine.
I was exhausted by last evening!
Have a great day. I'll be on FB soon.
HUGS
Hi Kathy;
This template is very pretty. Looks good in here. Talk about snow!! We are in for a big one here from that blizzard coming up the coast. Virginia is supposed to get 18-20 inches before it's over my area starting tonight into tomorrow is supposed to get 7-8 inches. I can't believe that we had 3 snow storms already in December and the frigid cold is a month early.
I'm one of the lucky ones that don't have to wrap gifts anymore. I send the grand & great grandkids money. Easier that way.
Have a lovely weekend my friend. hugs
Post a Comment