My plans for after work and dinner, was to go get the stocking stuffers. It did not work out... I ended up resting for a "minute", after hubby and I cleaned up the kitchen... and woke up at 9pm. Needless to say, I am still tired!! I just am going to make a quick note in here, and then head off to sleepland again.
Work has been so busy and hectic, and when I get home, I am exhausted. So, instead of fretting about it, I will do it tomorrow.
Hope to do a better entry tomorrow my friends.
5 comments:
Hi Kathy: I made three logs of three kinds of crackers and am chilling them. I'll bake them off today or tomorrow. Today, I'll do my Chedder Cheese balls and some Palmiers. I also will bake off two lasagnas. Busy! Have a great day. I hope you get some rest. HUGS
Hi Kathy;
I sure hope you get some blessed rest for Christmas. With me it's just the opposite. I have too much time on my hands and get too much rest. ;-} Have a better day today. hugs
Ciao Kathy, we wanted to wish you and yours: Bon Natale! :)
Big hugs, have a relaxed Christmas! Hugs!
Happy Wednesday Kathy;
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family. May your holiday be filled with wonderful memories, joy and love. Hugs
Hi Kathy!! I hope you get some rest. Merry Christmas sweetie!! ((BIG HUGS))!!
Post a Comment