- I added a Followers on the sidebar, please add yourself!
- Work tomorrow, then off for 2 days!
- Enjoying a second cup of Earl Grey! Yum!
- Folding clothes.
- Watching America’s Funniest Home Videos! My ribs are sore from laughing so much!
- Wishing for warmer weather, it’s gotten cold again tonight!
- Got home from work, and hubby has the whole kitchen drywall up.
- Looking forward to getting our kitchen cabinets delivered next week!
- Decisions, decisions… colors, counters, floor… I know we are going with an Italian tile we saw a few months ago for the floor, but have to check out the colors for the counter top, we are going with tile, and then a tin backsplash. That is unless we change our minds again. Saw some beautiful ones online, and they ship in 2 days.
Thankful for my family, and the many blessings given to me in each day! God bless you! Thank you for visiting!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Bullets…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I cannot wait to finish my kitchen! I have the new tile in but still need to do my counter top and backsplash. Post pics when your done, would love to see the final outcome!! :o)
Hi Kathy: I'm so sorry you were sick. How can they fire you for being sick? Isn't that illegal?
Stay well. HUGS
Happy Friday Kathy;
Love your bullet list. I haven't done a bullet entry since I came back online. I find I'm talking more in my entries. LOL!
I'm glad all is well at work as I was worried since your last entry.
Your kitchen sounds like it will be beautiful. I love Italian tiles and can't wait to see a photo of the end result.
Have a lovely day and weekend my friend. Hugs
Hi Kathy,
I am finally making my rounds after finally posting on my blog. Farmville is eating too much of my time. I am starting to resent that and I am close to winding it down a little.
I know how it feels to dislike a job so bad that every minute you spend there does seem like an eternity. I am sorry that you were sick and couldn't leave. That is terrible.
I hope you post pics of all the work to your home. It all sounds lovely.
Hugs,
Liz
Hi Kathy,
I am finally making my rounds after finally posting on my blog. Farmville is eating too much of my time. I am starting to resent that and I am close to winding it down a little.
I know how it feels to dislike a job so bad that every minute you spend there does seem like an eternity. I am sorry that you were sick and couldn't leave. That is terrible.
I hope you post pics of all the work to your home. It all sounds lovely.
Hugs,
Liz
i Kathy: I can't wait to see pics of all your renovations. Have a lovely weekend. Cold here, but snow is only sporadic. HUGS
Post a Comment