I just love the ease of Blogger! So easy to change out backgrounds, and fonts and colors. How do you like this one? I do love the soft colors of this. Think I will stick with this for a while.
Just a quick note.. I got hit with a stomach bug, and was horrendously sick at work Saturday...but if I asked to leave, I would get fired. I am kind of hoping they will fire me.. I have never been let go of a job, but this one, I don't care. I think one can sign if one gets fired.
Oh well, I am off to bed. I have been in bed since I got home from work on Saturday. I want to get to sleep early. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day?
Night.
7 comments:
Hi there, just out surfing and happened upon your pretty blog :o) I am going to add you to my reads, I hope that is ok!
Sorry to hear that your not feeling well...I hope today is a little better for you. Fired for leaving sick?? Sounds like a very strict work environment :o(
Hi Kathy;
I like this theme 100% better than the last one. It was hard to see the other one. At least I can read your entry. I also love the soft colors. I changed my poetry site yesterday to a softer and better theme.
If any corp. doesn't allow for sickness, then I wouldn't worry if they fire you. From what I can tell, you weren't happy there at all. I'm praying you find something you like and with better conditions.
Take care of yourself my friend. Hugs
Hi Kathy! :o)
I followed the instructions on this site and it worked like a charm!
If you need a sigtag made just holler, I love making them :o)
http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-signature-to-every-blog-post-on-your-bloggerblogspot-blog.html
Hi Kathy, what is your email address? :o)
Hello Kathy, sorry we lost touch. I hope you feel better soon, it sounds terrible. Your new look is gorgeous, I love it. Take good care, hugs
Hi Kathy!
I do LOVE the look of your blog, I agree with you on the colors, plus I adore those beads! Blogger does put together some beautiful pages.
So sorry to hear you're not feeling good, I hope you're feeling a bit better today & you had a good nite's rest. What a shame that if you're sick that you could get fired in asking to leave early - that would NEVER happen to anyone at our place. Shameful to those people you work for. I was hoping that this job was the one for you, but apparently not. Keeping you in my prayers for something that will come along and treat you the way you deserve to be treated. These are the times we concentrate on what makes our lives happy everyday :)
Have a lovely week my friend ~Hugs
This is a pretty background. I love blogger too - very user friendly.
So sorry you were ill Saturday. That is so wrong to not allow an employee to go home when sick. All you are doing is passing the sickness onto fellow employees.
Hope you're having a good day. ((Hugs))
Post a Comment