It's amazing how different time can be...
At work, it seems forever before I can leave and be home. Minutes are an eternity at work. The day drags, and it seems 5:30pm will never come.
Then... my two days off pass in the blink of an eye! I don't seem to have enough time to do and see what I want! Amazing.
And so, it's back to work tomorrow, and then off on my Sunday, thank God!
There is a home and garden show this weekend, in Wachovia Arena. I think we may go Sunday. I do like seeing new garden designs, new products for the home, it's always fun. We haven't gone in a few years, so I know I will enjoy it, as will hubby.
Oh well, I am going to make a cup of tea for hubby and I, and then get myself off to bed.
1 comment:
I love to attend home and garden places and expositions. I can get so many ideas for my rental outside and perhaps for a home of my own one day. Glad you're having a great weekend.
Post a Comment