Saturday, January 16, 2010

Heat Wave!

That's right! Temps today ... 40!! And more of that to come! It does seem strange to have warmer weather like this in January! Especially after the bitter cold temps we have gone thru.

Goodness, we are in the middle of January already! People in town still have Christmas decorations up outside, but I noticed today driving home from work that more are down with the warmer weather.

Well, work is starting on the kitchen/dining room. Hubby has been taking some short videos, I am going to try to download to my blog tomorrow. I have to find where we put the cord. It looks so huge! Some of the cabinets are down, and the walls are knocked down. It's barely recognizable from my old kitchen! Tomorrow I think he will take the cabinets on the end wall down. Such changes!!

Well, I started watching "St Rita" on EWTN. Have a great night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your son Sandy had a wonderful birthday. "Happy, belated, Birthday to him".
I would love to redo my kitchen. It is so out-dated. Let me know if you have downloaded the video of the kitchen/dining room. I would love to see it.
Have a lovely day and yes a cup of hot cocoa or tea, warm jammies and knitting or crocheting sounds wonderful.
Hugs

Connie said...

Hi Kathy: I hope your kitchen is back to normal soon. It's good to have it warmer. Have a great day. HUGS

LadyT said...

Happy Martin luther King Day Kathy;

Hope your weather is better than mine. We have snow and ice. So far 2-3 inches. Thank goodness the schools are closed for the holidays. Although with this weather they would be closed anyway.

Can't wait to see photos of the kitchen when it's finished. Have a lovely day. Hugs

Kia said...

Happy Martin Luther King Day! :)
Hope you'll share a pic of your new kitchen when it's finished! :D
Have a lovely day!! And thanks so much for your visit, so much appreciated.