It's warmer tonight than it was when we got up this morning... 6 this morning and right now it's 17. A warm spell! LOL
Yesterday was son Sandy's birthday. Tonight we had a special dinner and dessert. He turned 32! Just where does the time go to?? He still lives at home with us, as well as our youngest son Mike. Mike is 19, he will turn 20 on February 23. I love having our children close. Chris, our oldest lives down the street from us. Family is everything.
I am needing a haircut, it's getting all floppy. I do want to grow it longer, so I am going to hold off a bit. I will trim my bangs, which is my floppy problem area! Of course, if I make a mess of it, I will be going sooner. I want to get highlights again, but that will have to wait a bit longer.
So cold, I am going up to start brewing a pot of cocoa. Jammies and my knitting sound perfect right about now!!
3 comments:
Happy Monday Kathy;
It's still cold here. I can't stand it. My electricity went out this morning for a bit and no heat until 15 minutes ago. My weekend was a crazy one too. I wrote all about it in today's entry.
Happy belated birthday to your son Sandy. I think it's great that family stays together until they are go out on their own or get married. I guess it's in bred in Italians. LOL!
Have a lovely beginning of the week my friend. Hugs
Such a cold winter this year! Florida has been bad enough - I can imagine what your temps are like! Stay warm.
Hi Kathy;
Dropped in to wish you a happy Wednesday (your Friday) ;-} Better (warmer) days are coming. Hugs
Post a Comment