I am off Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays, working 4 10 hr days. Today seems to be my veg day! LOL I went to breakfast with my son Chris and his girlfriend Jessica this morning. Hubby didn't go as he is working on the remodel with his buddy. After breakfast, went to Chris's house for a bit, then came over, but since the power to the house is shut off while wiring is done, I couldn't do laundry, dry clothes, run the vac.. etc. So... I took a nap!!
After my half hour nap... power still wasn't on, so I ran to the local diner, got some coffee, and came home and did some reading.
So far... a quiet, relaxing day, which I sorely need.
3 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day. So glad to stopped by for a visit and I hope to visit again soon!
Hi Kathy;
Looks like you had a nice relaxing day yesterday. Must have felt good after working 10 hour days. Chores can always wait. LOL! Keep warm & cozy my friend. Hugs
Hope your power came back on quickly! 4-10 hr days sounds great. I wish I could do that. It makes a big difference having off 3 days in a week and having off 2. Stay warm, my friend.
Post a Comment