Monday, February 08, 2010

More Pictures….

Here are a few more pics my hubby took.  I still need to download more from the camera.

Cabinets down, and the old brick backsplash waiting to come down!  A mess!

This pic shows the framing going up and drywall getting installed.  Longs ways to go!

The drywall is almost up!  The kitchen sink is still in the cabinet.  We can’t take it out till the new cabinets come, and we get the new sink!  Ask me how hard it is to cook a meal…. no counters, the stove sitting in the middle of the room.  I can’t wait will I can get my new stove when the remodeling is done! 

6 comments:

Darylynn said...

How fun to see the pix! Is your husband doing the work? Great idea to reuse the cabinets in the garage... can always use more storage there! (((Hugz)))

Melanie said...

I'll bet you will be glad when all that kitchen remodeling is done! But how nice it will be! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

So nice to see more pics! I'm sure everything will look lovely! :) I hope you have a super Wednesday. Hugs!

LadyT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LadyT said...

Wow! Major remodeling especially a kitchen! Wouldn't it be nice if it worked just like the remodeling shows on HGTV where It only takes a half hour. LOL!! I remember when I was still with my ex and we remodeled our kitchen. Both he and a friend had to do all the work in the evening and on weekends. It took 5 months before I was able to cook on my stove and not on the outside grill. Thank goodness we had a commercial walk-in icebox and freezers in the shop (my ex was a butcher) to keep our food in. I know how you feel but you'll be glad with the end results as your hubby is doing a fine job from what I can tell. Thanks for sharing your photos.

Have a lovely day my friend. Hugs

Cindy said...

Hi Kathy, thanks for stopping by my blog. It's great to have you following along.

Looks like a kitchen remodel is in the works for you. I know you will be so pleased to have it finished. Went through this several years ago myself, and I couldn't wait.

Hope you have a blessed weekend.
Hugs,
Cindy