Sunday, March 07, 2010

Back to Work

What will get me thru it.... I have Saturday off this week, so I will be off for 4 days. With all this remodeling, money for a week vacation just won't be in the picture. I have three weeks off in total, but since I cut my hours to 36.. it makes for a shorter amount of hours off. Anyway, I decided to take the saturdays off, making for the 4 days off in a row. Mini-vacation, in my book. Any time away from there is good.

Today was a gorgeous day, warm temps and sunny. At least for a few days, we will have nice weather. Then a return to the cold weather is coming. It can't last forever, right??

2 comments:

LadyT said...

Hi Kathy;

I think taking a 4 day off mini holiday every week is better than full week vacations all at once. Makes for less stress and more time at home to enjoy your family.

The weather the past few days have been wonderful. It's supposed to last until Friday when we are supposed to get rain. It will be nice to see rain instead of snow.

The Yankees played a split double header today with two different teams and won both. I got to see them play the Phillies on YES.

Have a lovely evening my friend. Hugs

Judy said...

Hi Kathy! Long lost me here. I have had a hard time getting myself back into the idea of blogging again, but I finally posted last night. I have missed you so much. I have caught up a bit with your life, & hope to browse a bit more later. Enjoy your time off, & the remodlilng project sounds like it is going to be beautiful when finished! Can't wait to see it. LOVE you new blog look! Sending you big hugs Kathy!