
Hubby and I were having breakfast in the sun room, when hubby spotted a flash of red go past on the deck!
It was this lovely fellow! Found this picture on the internet, but our little visitor look exactly like this one! I am so thankful, Spring is just around the corner, if the cardinals are visiting!
We still have snow in the backyard, and the ground is like a sponge! No walking back there yet. But soon, and I can't wait to start cleaning up the winter debris, and getting things looking pretty!
Today would have been a lovely day for a nice long ride, and then to pick up our tile delivery.. but it wasn't to be. Hubby called at noon, and they said the truck wouldn't arrive until 5 or 6 pm. Tomorrow it's supposed to rain all day, but we are going to make it a day, our friends are coming with us, and we will try to do a special day, even with the rain. I think, depending on the timeframe, we will do lunch or dinner out. I am up for a roadtrip.
Our remote, for the tv in our bedroom... the batteries are dying, and it won't change the station. As I am writing this, it is stuck on this station with some show called "Project Runway", something like that, and it stinks with a capital S!! I think I will make a pot of tea, and read. Hubby is playing the piano, and its lulling me to a peaceful, calm mood, so I may just end up falling asleep the the beautiful music!
Night all!
3 comments:
Hello Kathy, what a lovely post, a cardinal sure is a wonderful sign of spring. Have a fantastic weekend, hugs
Hi Kathy! So glad that you had a special breakfast visitor! I know Spring will be very welcome for you. Hope you have fun with your friends, rain or no rain.
Wow - how awesome to have your own special piano concert! :-) That would be wonderful Kathy.
I've never seen Project Runway, but heard about it. Your review on it made me smile. :-) Have a lovely weekend. Sending big hugs!
Hi, Kathy,
Just trying to catch up on everyone's news. So neat to see a lovely cardinal! We finally have sun today after some torrential storms the last couple of days. Enjoy your weekend! ((Hugs))
Post a Comment