Tuesday, March 02, 2010

I am so glad we are rid of the month of February! Ugh, Yuck!!

Well, if the weathermen are right...we are supposed to have temps in the mid 40's later this week! I am thrilled. I am so sick of snow! As I am sure most of us are.

I made a wonder Chicken/Sausage Calabrese (sp?) Sons and hubby loved it, as I did myself! I don't even have a recipe, cause I did it from my...mind! LOL I recall a few wonderful dishes I had, and went from there. Hubby is telling me to write it all down so I don't forget! I am known to do just that.. forget how I did it! When I do write it down, I will post it in here.

I will not be watching Dancing With the Stars this year. I have been disillusioned this past two years, and this year...I am totally not interested. Especially with the "stars" they have this year.
I am glad tomorrow is Wednesday..I will have off Thursday and Friday. Just need to get thru tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
I am glad you got you pc back. I have Windows XP and Brian and Carrie has Windows 7. I find that windows 7 has many issues. To tell you the truth, I don't think any version is going to be to my liking. :-)
It has been cold down here since November-which is unusual. I am holding my breath when it come to seeing how much my electricity will go up from using the heat so often and the ac from last summer. We are on that budget from the electric company. Ugh!
Looking forward to seeing your Chicken/Sausage Calabrese recipe.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs