Friday, April 09, 2010

Haircut!

Ah, I finally got my hair trimmed today, and it feels wonderful! All shaped up and nice! My beautician is so great! After a visit with her, I feel so great!

Cooler weather has returned, temps right now are 48! A big difference from yesterday at this time, when it was 89! Of course, the temps now are normal seasonal temps, we got spoiled with the warm warm temps, and now it seems so cold! I have had 2 cups of tea already, and it's just 4:45 pm. It's was nice though, since I got some cleaning done, and a nice cozy nap under my blanket this afternoon! I woke up feeling refreshed. Nothing like an afternoon nap when it's cold outside.

Pizza is in order for dinner tonight, since it's Friday! I already made a tossed salad, and sweet tea to go along with it when we order the pizza.

As I type this, I turned on the tv, and an old episode of Bonanza is on! What a great old show. No blood when bad guys got shot. I love it!

Ok, hubby is calling!

6 comments:

~Pam~ said...

Hi Kathy!
I always feel better after I get my hair done.

Pizza,yum! I remember Bonanza..the beginning is my favorite when they all ride in on their horses with that theme music playing. lol

Take care hun and have a nice weekend.
HUGS

Sandy said...

Hi Kathy, Happy Saturday,
awww your hubby plays the piano? How sweet!
Glad you happy with your hair, mine needs cut really bad! I got mad at my hairdresser as he damaged my hair last time after going to him for about three years. I won't go back to him. Now I don't know what to do or where to go, so I just let it go wild like the weeds growing out back.

I remember good ole Bonanza and had a crush on Michael Landon, as every girl did.

I had to laugh when you said you would post some pictures when you found the camera cord *lol* sounds like me. Glad to hear you finally got the tile that took so long. They should have taken money off for how long you had to wait.

Sorry to hear you were so sick and had to work on top of it. I do wish you would win the lottery so you didn't have to go to that nasty job anymore. But just remember me if you win haha

This background is so pretty. I love it too.

I understand about the weather, it's been very strange here too. We jumped from 60's to 90's and that was quite a shock. Now I guess were back down to (below)normal temps but it feels cold to me after those very warm days. I've been outside a lot too, weeding and preparing my garden beds. Which reminds me to get off the computer right now and get back to it. Hubby is mowing the lawn and I am beginning to feel guilty.

I love coming here and reading all your posts. You sound a lot like me in some of the things you do.
Have a wonderful and blessed weekend, your a real sweetheart ♥

hugggs and blessings

Judy said...

Hi Kathy! It does feel good to get your hair trimmed. I have an appt. in a couple of weeks to do just that.

Wow - you 'did' have a temp drop!Sounds like you had a good plan for that though - snuggle under a warm blankie, & cups of hot tea!

Friday night pizza - always good! Throw in an episode of Bonanza, & you are set! :-) I had such a lifelong crush on Michael Landon - cried my heart out when he died. Have a blessed weekend Kathy! Hugs

Judy said...

Hi Kathy! Just wanted to stop by & wish you a blessed SONday! Can't wait to read about your days this week. Hugs!

Kia said...

Ciao Kathy, I miss pizza night so much! Pizza here is simply disgusting, sob! :( I always feel good after I get my hair trimmed, but I lazy and go only 1 or 2 times a year.
Have a lovely week! :D

Judy said...

Hi Kathy! Just wanted to stop in & wish you a wonderful week! Sending big hugs!