Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It was another rough day at work. So glad it's over! Calls and people were nasty. Whew!!

Not much going on. Hubby started his golf league today, so we ate dinner at 7pm when he got home. I cleaned up, and then did laundry.. and folded clothes.

Wow, just saw the DWTS elimination show. I won't share, just in case my West Coast friends didn't see it yet!

Not much else going on. Just a short entry, I am tired tonight, and want to head to bed early.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, I just watched DWTS and I was surprised. That keeps us wondering. Have a nice Wed.

Judy said...

Hi Kathy, I have dvr'd DWTS, so now you have me wondering! I'm going to have to go watch it, especially after reading Susan's comment.

I'm sorry your had a rough day at work. It makes home that much more special, doesn't it? Our homes are our haven.

Hope you have a better day tomorrow. Have a blessed day sweet friend! Hugs

LadyT said...

Hi Kathy;

Not much going on here either. I'm sorry you had a rough day at work. I pray things will get better.

This season I'm not watching DWTS. I'm tired of heariung Bruno and the show is getting too raunchy for me as is Edyta's costumes.

Have a blessed and better day my friend. ;-}