Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My first call of the day was a cute, 96 yr old man! After helping him, he was laughing and said, "You sound like a nice young lady, who likes to laugh.... what do they call a boomerang that doesn't come back....?" I said, "I don't know, what?"..... he started laughing and said..."a stick!"

So funny, and thankfully, it basically was a good day.

I had my rosary prayer group tonight. Such blessings! So peaceful! I look forward to my Wednesday nights!

I am off tomorrow and Friday.. and Saturday I get out at 2pm. Using vacation time for an early out. I haven't seen the weather yet, I do hope it's nice, hubby and I want to do some work in the yard. We do a section at a time, in the beginning, till we get everything done, and then start all over again, to maintain. So much easier, and keeps it looking beautiful.

I was going to visit tonight, but I am going to have a cup of tea, and then relax and read my bible. I will be around tomorrow my friends.

And a wonderful welcome back to our TONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

~Pam~ said...

Hi Kathy!
Aww..what a cute man! What a great way to start your day!

I am so happy that Toni is back to blogging as well. :-)
I have been blogging again too and I really want to keep up with it.

Enjoy your evening!

love & hugs

Anonymous said...

A very nice start of the day with that nice man. Have a lovely day! :) Hugs, Kia

Judy said...

Hi Kathy! How sweet that you had a good call from that sweet man. Loved his joke. :-)

I hope you enjoy your days off Kathy - I know how precious these are to you. Hope the weather cooperates with you too, so that you can get the yard work done. Sending you big hugs!!

Linda said...

Hi Kathy,
Dropping by to wish you a blessed weekend.
A cup of tea now that sounds so good-one of my favourite things!
I have a daily blog too now-please drop by when you can.
Dyas Touched By Grace.
Hugs.

LadyT said...

Happy Friday Kathy;

Thanks for the welcome back my friend :)

I think it's great that you had a lovely phone call for your first of the day. The elderly gentleman sounds like such a happy man.

Have a blessed day. Hugs