I did a load of laundry tonight...hubby said he will toss it in the dryer for me. I cleaned up after dinner, and that's about it. I am worn out.
I got hit with a flu/virus last Monday. I don't know how I got things done for Easter and Easter dinner. I worked, because I will be written up if I call off. The Lord got me thru the days. I thank God I had Holy Saturday off, that meant off 4 days in a row. The cough I have is killing me. My ribs are so sore from coughing. I got Z-pac from the doctor, he prescribed that, but it hasn't done a thing. I will call him tomorrow from work. I am off Thursday and Friday, and I hope he can see me one of those days.
I changed my background. This is soothing. I love blue and yellow together.
Night!
1 comment:
Kathy, I'm so sorry that you aren't feeling well. That's so sad that you had to work while being sick. Hoping you feel better tomorrow.
I love your new blog background too...so pretty & soothing. Have a blessed day Kathy, & sending you get well hugs!
Post a Comment