Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gone Missing!

Sorry friends!

Life kind of got in the way!  Busy with work, then once home and after dinner and cleaning up, we worked in the  yard, getting things in order.  By the time 10 pm came... I was out cold!

Hubby surprised me this morning.... after I took my shower, he had everything packed... we went for a nice ride, and he had the picnic basket packed...he made wonderful sandwiches,  brought some cheese, fruit, and he made lemonade.  We went to the top of a state park that had wonderful mountain views, and enjoyed an incredible, peaceful time together today!

For dinner tonight, I made an asparagus and sausage with penne pasta!  So delish!

Tomorrow, hubby and I are leaving early, and will do some garage saling again.. just the both of us!  It's going to be a beautiful day weatherwise, so it will be another great day!

I see our Yankees lost again, I am sad about that, come on guys!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciao Kathy, your hubby is so sweet! :) Have a blessed weekend! Hugs, Kia

Linda said...

Happy Weekend Kathy!
Hugs.

Judy said...

Hi Kathy! I miss you when you go missing, so you aren't allowed that anymore. :-) I know you have a life though, so I do understand when the busys get in the way.

What a sweet, sweet things for you hubby to do!! Sounds wonderful Kathy! Did you take pics of those views? I hope so, & if you did, I hope you share them.

Have fun at your garage sales. Hope you find some treasures. Sending you big hugs!

LadyT said...

Hi Kathy;

Like Judy said, you are missed when you have gone missing. ;-}

You are truly blessed to have such a caring hubby. If my ex was like that, he wouldn't be my ex. LOL!

Have a lovely weekend my friend. Hugs

Sandy said...

Hi Kathy, ooooh it's so pretty in here again!
Sounds like your a very busy girl and having lots of fun too. Glad you found some good deals at the garage sales. I am having one! In the next two to three weeks, so that will give you plenty of time to get on down here for it lol
Early birds are welcome ( I think ) hahahha
Have a great and beautiful week-end! I wish you had more pictures to show us your treasures and everything else you get to do and the places you go! Have your hubby teach you!
{{{huggggs}}}