Thursday, May 13, 2010

Here it is, Thursday afternoon already!  It's finally warmed up, sun is shining and the birds are singing.  It looks like our grapes have been killed by the freeze we had, as well as our fruit trees.  Even our huge black walnut tree... the tips are all dead.  All brown.  It's sad.  But hopefully we will keep the warm weather with us.

Hubby and I are going out in a bit with our friends.  Taking a ride, and then stopping for the most wonderful corned beef sandwiches.  I am all ready to go, we are waiting for our friends to pick us up.

I thought I would do a short entry, just so you don't think I forgot you, my friends!

3 comments:

LadyT said...

Happy Thursday Evening Kathy;

Boy I haven't had a corned beef sandwich since I left the city. We had a favorite jewish deli we would go to and my ex would get the corned beef on pumpernickel and I would get pastrami on rye with a knish and they had the best crisp dill pickles from a barrel. It was in a jewish neighborhood near Pelham Parkway in the Bronx. I made myself hungry just thinking of it. LOL!!

Have a blessed evening my friend. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy, happy Friday. Have a fab weekend ahead, hugs!

~Pam~ said...

Hi Kathy! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Lots of love to you
xoxox