I can't believe how cold it is!! I am sitting with my cozy blanket on, and I am on my second cup of cocoa! Winter is back!
We are watching DWTS results show. I will not post anything, in case my west coast friends happen to look here. Don't want to spoil anything.
Today was a rough day at work, I am glad I only have 1 more day and I will be off for 2 days.
Not much else going on. I am just going to work, coming home exhausted and turning into a zombie. Just excitement, huh.
3 comments:
Wow it's 43 where you live, it is so cold for may. I hope it gets warmer very soon. It's 77 here at almost 11PM. I hope your last day of work before your days off goes well & fast :o) Hugs
Sorry it's so cold. I hate when you get a taste of spring/summer and then it turns cold. In SoCal, we have what we call June Gloom because it will heat up in the valleys and it keeps the beach areas foggy. Sometimes we have it earlier- May Gray. I was happy with the results on DWTS! Next Chad should go home. (((Hugz)))
Hi Kathy;
It's been cold and windy here too. I turned the heat back on yesterday. I think someone forgot to tell Mother Nature this is May not March! Have a better and blessed day my friend. Hugs
Post a Comment