When I got out of work, it was pouring! I had left my umbrella in the car in the morning when I had come in, not expecting rain. And what a storm! I literally looked and felt like I took a shower!
Tonight, it's getting muggier and more humid, if that is possible! I am sitting in the AC in our bedroom. It is really zapping my strength! I feel washed out and weak.
Tomorrow is my "Friday", and can't wait to get the day over with! Tomorrow night is my rosary prayer meeting, and I surely need it.
My antivirus started running, and my laptop is running slow! I have missed it a few times, by turning off the computer early, so I am going to let it run for however long it takes. It hasn't run a full program in a long time, and all the other stuff as well... like defraging and all that stuff. So I best leave it on this time.
I am craving a nice juicy slice of cold watermelon!! Not having any in the house... I guess I will settle for a nice glass of ice water!
I am half listening to the History Channel, and the discovery of America. It's very interesting. Time to get my jammies on and relax!!!
5 comments:
Hi Kathy, that is great your "Friday" is almost here!! Enjoy!!
Stay cool, the watermelon sounds wonderful!!
We watched a show/12 hour series on the History Channel a few weeks ago called America:The Story of Us, and it was awesome!!! I missed the one you are watching. Josh loves history!!
Have a nice evening and stay cool. Hope your day goes fast tomorrow!! ((BIG HUGS))!!
Hi Kathy, sorry you didn't have your umbrella, the weather can change so fast in summer with storms. I saw some episodes of The Story of Us on History & it was great. I guess it depends of the topic. Good luck with "cleaning up" your laptop, hugs
Happy Wednesday Kathy;
I usually do a quick scan with my anti-virus. This morning I did a full scan and it took over 2 hours. I finally cancelled the scan and did a quick one again. LOL! I have no patience with it. I usually do a full scan once a month but I do keep up with disk clean & defrag.
Have a blessed day my friend. Hugs
Ciao Kathy, what a bad weather you have, hope you will get some dry days soon. A slice of watermelon sounds perfect! :)
Hugs & enjoy the rest of your week!
Hi Kathy, hope your enjoying your time off. It's been awhile since I have been able to stop by, but wanted to wish you a great rest of the week and weekend.
Hugs,
Cindy
Post a Comment