Happy Friday!
It's been storming here, thunderstorms, heavy rain. We do need the rain badly, but I am NOT a fan of thunderstorms. It also brings back the high heat and high humidity along with it. Tomorrow is to be a brutal day.
I am cleaning, then taiking a 5 minute break, then cleaning, taking a break... you get the idea! LOL This old gal doesn't have it in me to constantly go, especially when the house is hot. Kitchen is finished except to mop. The next task is upstairs bathroom....followed by a break.
Paula Deen is on HGTV now! I do love her!!
Hubby is almost done with the remodel of the small hutch that was my mother-in-law's. I do wish I had a camera to take a "before" picture. Thanks to dear Judy, I will get up a picture of the finished project. He is cleaning the hardware with a product we bought from Lowe's called Brasso. We were going to buy new hardware and knobs, but the prices were crazy. So we decided to try to redo them and see if we liked how they turned out. They are gorgeous!!
Ok, got to get back to cleaning.
4 comments:
Hi Kathy;
I know how you feel. This humidity is horrible. Even though it was cooler today and raining on and off it was still hot and humid. The weekend is supposed to be worse with high temps. I'm so looking forward to hopefully a cooler August. My a/c would like a rest too. ;-}
It's good you rest between housework chores. Looking forward to the photo of the refinished hutch. Have a great weekend. Hugs
Hello Kathy, sorry it's so hot in your area, it's been hot here too but it's pretty normal.
Great idea to redo the hardware on the hutch, glad it worked. Have a great week, hugs
Hi Kathy! I am so glad that we don't have humidity here. I know it's draining.
Can't wait to see the pic of the hutch! So glad that the Brasso worked.
I laughed picturing you cleaning for 5 min. then resting, then cleaning, resting...it must take you forever to clean. :-)
Hope you have a blessed week Kathy! Sending you big hugs!
Hi Kathy!! I am the same way when I clean. The humidity wipes me out.
We had storms on and off all week.
Hope you had a nice week and enjoy your weekend. ((BIG HUGS))!!
Post a Comment