Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's Almost Wednesday...

and that means...it's my Friday!  Yay!!!

It's been a strange week at work.  Saturday I was called into my manager's office, and told I would be moving to another team, actually another teammate and myself.  I was upset at first, cause I do love my teammates.  But after I thought about it, I have been praying about work, and what I should do.  I gave it to the Lord, and left all my stress, constant worry and all with Him.  One certain person on my team, has been a constant source of trials for me.  She is constantly jealous, and I feel that she has been a source of my problems, with her jealousy, bitterness, watching what I am doing.  Oh, I can go on and on.  On the same saturday, she was told she was being moved to another team.

As you know my friends, my hubby had lost his job with Circuit City, and still hasn't been able to find anything.  It is over a year now, and I have been having issues with thinking of trying something else, with things being so difficult, and me being the one with the insurance.

It has been such a stressful and difficult time.

I am feeling the Lord's hand in all this, and am feeling a peace I haven't felt in a long time.

6 comments:

Toni said...

Hi Kathy;

I pray the area and team will be better for you and that your hubby finds work. My daughter in Texas has been out of work since November when her company layed off the whole construction site. She was an Admin in the office. She hasn't been able to find work and now her unemployment ran out 2 weeks ago. It's been hard on her and she is stressed out too, especially since she's a single mother. Please keep her in prayer. I'm believing God has a better plan for her too. Hugs

Melanie said...

Hi, Kathy,
I understand the problem with contentious co-workers. There are one or two where I work that seem to cause nothing but stress for everyone else. I'm praying that your change will be a good one for you.
I'm so sorry that your husband hasn't found another job yet. This, indeed has been a stressful time for both of you and I'm praying that things will quickly improve for you.
((Hugs))

Anonymous said...

Ciao Kathy, so sorry to hear about your co-worker! Jealousy and bitterness can sure be a huge problem... hope your hubby will be able to find another job ASAP! Hugs & blessings your way!!

Lori said...

Kathy, I had this same situation last year at the preschool. One of the paras was causing stress, but I am so busy with the kids and with my school I didn't even realize what the source was. My other para knew and was thinking of quitting. The first para ended up quitting and when she did it was so different, it is great now to go to work, and the 2nd para stayed. You would not believe what one person can cause as far as stress. I pray this is the answer to your prayers!! Keep us posted. ((BIG HUGS))!!

Cindy said...

Kathi, I have been there too with jobs, but God saw fit to get me through it. I am in the process of going back to work and it's against my desire, but with the things the way they are, I feel I really should and should be grateful. I feel God's hand in this as well. Wish I was at peace as you are about it though.

Have a lovely rest of the week.
Cindy

Judy said...

Hi Kathy! I'm glad that you are more at peace with your job, & I really hope the move to another team works out perfectly. Maybe this is your answer to prayer. Hope you are having a lovely time off from work. Hoping too that your hubby finds work soon - it's a tough economy. Sending big hugs!