For most of the day, a soft gentle rain fell! I loved it! Early in the morning it rain heavily, but we sure do need the rain, and I am thankful for it.
I have been sick since Monday, and actually called off from work on Tuesday and Wednesday. I got hit with some terrible bug, yucks!! Today I felt better, and even got my upstairs bathroom cleaned. The falling rain made it a nice background noise to cleaning! Peaceful.
Anyway, I do need to get a pic of my haircut...but not till I look better! I look like I got run over by a truck. Hubby took pity on me today.. and we went to our local little restaurant, and I had a bowl of chicken soup! Oh yum, I can't tell you how good it was!! Julie even brought me over a piece of her homemade apple pie, when she found I was sick! No charge!
And then, back home here, caught up on some reads, spent some time in prayer, and actually got out my knitting needles. I need to look for some patterns, and will start back up knitting again! Woohoo!! I am in the mood to knit something with cables.
Hubby just brought me over a cup of hot tea.... night!

6 comments:
Hi Kathy;
I hope you feel better soon. It's no fun being sick in the heat of the summer. I wish we would get some "gentle rain" to cool off the humidity. Take care and have a blessed weekend. Hugs
I didn't know you were sick, I hope you are 100% soon!!! The rain fall sounds wonderful!! Have a nice weekend. ((BIG HUGS))!!
Kathy, I'm so glad that you are feeling better. And how wonderful that you live in a place that you know the restaurant personal, & they bring you a piece of pie! That is just so sweet.
I haven't knitted in years, but have been thinking about it too. I would love to teach Emily.
Enjoy your rain (if you still have it)...please send some my way. Have a blessed weekend Kathy. Hugs!
I love the rain! Glad you were able to enjoy it! Hope you are feeling better! :)
Ciao Kathy, I hope you are feeling better now. It's no fun being sick in summer... Your hubby is so sweet, awwww! You are such a cute couple! Big hugs!
Awwww, nothing worse then being sick. I hope today finds you feeling a little better hon! *big hugs*
Post a Comment