Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Here it is, Wednesday night, and the whole week has gone by with me not posting.  Sorry my friends.

I just got back from my prayer group, so I thought I would make a quick post, before settling in for the night.

Let's see, I am trying to think of what kept me away from the computer.  Nice weather, and work.  Training, new stuff to learn, new systems, it's been hectic, and tiring.

Sunday, hubby and I went to the World's Largest General Store.    Had a fun time, we hadn't realized they rebuilt after a huge fire.  After enjoying it there, we plugged in the GPS and found there was a winery nearby.  We stopped by, enjoyed some wine tasting, and bought a bottle of a delicious white wine.  I can't think of the name, but we did enjoy it.

The last three days... work, meetings, training, work, and then home and falling into bed!  So happy to be off the next four days!!  I will be around to visit tomorrow!

1 comment:

LadyT said...

Hi Kathy;

Wish I was with you last Sunday. I love visiting big General Stores. I never go away empty handed. LOL! I would have enjoyed the wine tasting too. Last one I went to was in San Jose with my brother.

Have a lovely end of the week my friend. Hugs