I love my new haircut!! I will have hubby take pictures of front and back when I do it myself for work tomorrow. Well, when I get home I will have him take them! LOL! I really got a lot cut off, and I feel so great with it! It has sprung up my curls again, which with how long it was, seemed to weigh it down.
Hubby and I had another nice day today. Our favorite local restaurant, which has been closed for a month for remodeling, reopened yesterday. So today, we went for breakfast, and had a wonderful time! The food was as fantastic as ever, and the remodeling came out beautifully! They did it over, to look like a Tuscan trattoria (sp?)! I will bring my camera next time we go and get some pics.
After breakfast, we did some work in the yard, weeding and all. Then took a ride to The Home De*pot to get prices on French Door to replace the sliding door in the breakfast room. We want to check a few more places, then will decide and then order it. We have been saving up for this, so once we replace the door, we can take the rug out, and tile the floor. We have so much tile left over from the kitchen floor, so it won't cost anything extra for that. I sure will be glad to get it done. We have to change the door before winter, it leaks so much air, the breakfast would be off limits in winter if we didn't cover and seal it off with plastic.
Work tomorrow. I hope it goes by quickly. Saturdays are usually rough.
4 comments:
Hi Kathy!! I am glad you like your hair!! I cannnot wait to see it. I bet it feels great too.
It sounds like you had a good day with getting to eat at your favorite restaurant too. That is great.
Have fun shopping for the door!! I love shopping forr stuff like that. Have a nice weekend. ((BIG HUGS))!!
Hi Kathy! I can't wait to see you new haircut! It's wonderful that you are so happy with it. I wish I have the nerve to get mine cut shorter.
I have gotten caught up with you, & must mention - PLEASE don't feel that you are a boring person or that your blog is boring! NEVER are you boring. I love coming here & reading about your days & your life. It's always a blessing to read here.
I'm sorry that I've been MIA as far as reading lately. It's been a difficult time here. Helping my son through his sad time (Lisa took Avery & left him), has been really, really hard. It's hard to see our kids hurt.
Wow, more remodeling?! That's so nice Kathy. We have french doors too...I so much more prefer them over sliding doors.
Have a blessed week Kathy. Thank you for being a sweet friend! Hugs!
Hi Kathy...so glad you stopped by my blog..it was good to hear from you!! We need pics of your new haircut!! I haven't been around too much due to vacation but love reading your blog!! God Bless!!
Ciao Kathy, glad you like your hair! :) Will you show us a pic?
How nice that you have a restaurant that looks like a Tuscan trattoria (yep, perfect spelling!). Have a blessed week, big hugs!
Post a Comment