make apple pie!!! Today we had enough apples from our tree.... I made 2 apple pies! They came out so good!! A few years ago we bought a tree, which has 3 different kinds of apples growing on it. The last few years, we only got a few apples from it, but this year, tons!! So I made the pies, and we enjoyed them out under the grape arbor, with vanilla ice cream on the still warm pies! SO GOOD!
It was a nice day off today, we went for a ride later this morning, to some antiques shops in a town called Tunkhannock. We walked around there a bit, found a few wonderful shops, and although we didn't buy anything, we enjoyed the day!
Hubby is laughing his head off... he is watching, "Everybody Loves Raymond". Such a funny show!
I got my knitting needles back out. In about an hour, I knitted 2 dishcloths for the kitchen! I want to do a sweater, got to find a pattern I like, and get started. I forgot how much I love to knit. I put the needles aside when we started remodeling, so it was time!!
Well, I found myself staring at the screen, so that's a good sign for me to end this post!

4 comments:
Happy Monday Kathy;
Thank you so much for stopping by and for your prayers my friend.
Apples are plentiful this year and early because of the warm spring and hot summer we had. Seeing them makes me feel that autumn is near. It inspired me to write a new poem that I just uploaded on my poetry site. It's my favorite time of the year.
Have a blessed day dear Kathy. Hugs
Hi Kathy! I have really dropped the ball with my visits lately! I miss you when I don't drop in. I always love reading about your days. Please post more! Hint! :-)
Yum - wish I could have had some of the apple pie!
Everybody Loves Raymond makes us laugh too. I wish they still made shows like that. Seems like the shows are getting worse & worse.
So glad that you have rediscovered knitting. I haven't tried it in years. It would be such a good pasttime during winter.
Have a wonderful week Kathy. Hugs!
Ciao Kathy, I would have love a slice of apple pie, yum! Here apples are not ready yet this year, coz summer has been too rainy and cold. Hugs and enjoy your day! :)
Hi Kathy!
Happy Tuesday! Oh that is wonderful you have an apple tree and homemade apple pie..YUM!
Take care hun, have a wonderful day.
~hugs~
Post a Comment