We had a nice day today, hubby and I. I sure wish I was able to be home all the time with him.
Anyway, we had a nice breakfast here at home, sitting out in the gazebo. Then we did some cleaning up in the house, and then got ready. We went for a ride, just relaxing, not doing anything special. It was another hot and humid day, so we wanted to stay in the ac. We did find a clock for the kitchen, and we were happy about that.
Hubby made minestrone for dinner. He is such a good cook, and I am so lucky, so blessed! I was going to make shortcakes, for strawberry shortcake, but it was too hot. We ended up having watermelon out on the deck tonight.
Sounds kind of boring, but I had a wonderful day!
Tomorrow is haircut day, and I am still leaning toward getting it cut. Last month I had about 2 inches cut off. I don't want to go short short, but I think I am wanting it to barely touch my shoulders when it's dry. My hair is so naturally curly, so I really don't want it much shorter. And I think it will be more perky and easy to care for. It's so long now, and hard for me to do the back. I do hope I find a nice style, will let you know!
3 comments:
Hi Kathy;
Doesn't sound like a boring day to me. Sounds like a lovely day spent with your loving hubby. If it wasn't so hot and humid I would make minestrone myself. I haven't made it since last December.
Have a blessed day my friend. Hugs
Sounds like a wonderful day Kathy, and no not boring at all. :)
Let us know what you do with your hair. Have a nice weekend. ((BIG HUGS))!!
Hi Kathy, I never think your blog is boring, ever. I hope your hair turns out the way you want it. I just got mine cut a lot! It was really long and I couldn't wait to get about four inches cut off, it really needed it. Only thing is they did some lowlights and used some ugly browns for sure. So I love the cut but hate the color. Oh well, color fades!
Hope you have a wonderful week-end and that your weather cooperates for you. Yes we spend the whole entire summer in the high heat and humidity. It never goes away. I can't complain though.
Huggs
Post a Comment