Here is the question for this week: What are the top 10 things you love about autumn?
My answers:
- The fresh, crisp Fall air!
- Apples
- Pumpkins
- Taking walks in the crispy leaves!
- Long rides looking at the gorgeous colors!
- Making soups and stews, pot roasts and pies!
- Sitting around the firepit and enjoying potatoes cooked in foil!!
- The coming of Thanksgiving!
- Decorating for Fall!
- Going to pumpkin farms, apple and pumpkin muffins, apple cider! Oh goodness I can go on and on.. I LOVE FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Hi Kathy! Welcome to Thursday's Top Ten! I enjoyed reading your answers. :) They were almost identical to mine. :) I think all of us autumn nuts are alike. lol Have a wonderful day!
Hi Kathy;
LOL! at what Kim said. Yep! we are all autumn nuts that's for sure. Loved your answers.
Did this terrible storm affect you at all? Right now the rain and wind are quieting down. We were hit pretty bad yesterday and last night with heavy storms and winds that caused flooding, downed trees and closed main roads. Thank goodness it's almost over.
Have a lovely and blessed weekend my friend. Hugs
Post a Comment