Sunday, October 03, 2010

My Blessing!

My friends, I can tell my wonderful secret I have been carrying around for a few days.....

my hubby and I are going to be grandparents!!!!!!  Our oldest son Chris and his girl Maria are expecting, and they are getting married soon!

Here is a pic of Chris and Maria.


Grandparents!

4 comments:

Judy said...

Kathy! CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a blessing, & I know you must be walking on air!! What a beautiful couple! Oh the joy & fun that you have ahead of you! Just think...LOTS to blog about in the future! I can't wait!

I loved your fall list in the prior post. I love fall too...my favorite season!

Sending you big hugs Kathy. Have a blessed week...hope your news keeps a big smile on your face!!

LadyT said...

Hi Kathy or should I say "Grandma"!! LOL! I think it's wonderful and being your first grandchild I know you will spoil him/her for sure. ;-} Now you have to decide what you want to be called i.e., Nonna, Nana, Grandma, Grandmother..etc.

It's dark and ready to rain here too. In fact it's supposed to rain until Thursday on and off.

Have a lovely and blessed weekend my friend. Hugs

AliceMum said...

What an awesome announcement!! Congratulations!! Being a Grandma is one of the best things in my life!! We have 15 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren..it has been so fun being Grammy to them!! Looking forward to hearing all about it as time goes on!! Hugs to you!!

Kim said...

That is such wonderful news, Kathy! Congratulations!!!