Thursday, October 28, 2010

Enjoying My Day...

Hubby and I slept a bit late this morning.  Which was heavenly!!  I put on the coffee, and hubby cooked us egg and ham sandwiches.  We then cleaned up a bit, and went shopping.

Lunch was at our fav local, with our friends.  Hubby did some yard work, and I did some laundry and some reading and knitting.  That's about it.

 One thing I wanted to mention... we have been bombarded with election calls... my son Mike, took all the numbers and entered them on the do not call list...blessed silence!!

I am off to get started with dinner.  I may update later.  How do you like my new background?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,

Sounds like you are having a great day with your hubby. I don't get those calls as my number being a cable phone isn't listed. I hate the TV ads and until election day, I've been DVRing my shows and watching some online. I'm so looking forward to Wednesday when it's all over.

Love your new background. Have a lovely evening my friend. Hugs

~Pam~ said...

Hi Kathy!
Sounds like a very nice day with your hubby. :-)
We are getting lots of calls too, so annoying.
Take care!
~hugs~