Saturday, October 09, 2010

Life Changes

It's amazing what a difference a week makes in ones life!  I am pondering this quote:

Grandchildren are the crown of the aged, and the glory of children is their fathers.

This past Wednesday,  our son Chris, and Maria, went to the doctor for her ultrasound.  I wish I could figure out how to get our grandbaby's first "picture" posted on here!!  I am thinking I need to scan it, but I am not sure how to do it, I mean, how to get it so I can post it here.  Oh well.





Our days feel blessed, family times seem to mean more.  I can't explain it!






Thursday, Chris asked me to come over and write out my meatball recipe, and show him how I make them.  Hubby and I went over, and as I tried to explain to him, I never measure, so he watched and then he made his sauce, and we dropped the meatballs in it.  They came out WONDERFUL!









Chris also asked if I would make my pumpkin pie for Maria to taste.... I made two!!  We all had dinner at Chris and Maria's, and then my pumpkin pie for dessert!  A great evening!









Tomorrow I am making my Salisbury Steaks, as requested by our son Mike.  Everyone will be over for dinner, and I am thinking what I also will make for dessert.  I have some peaches from our tree I froze, I make make a pound cake, and serve them over it.








We are watching the Yankee/Twins game at Yankee Stadium.  Go Yankees!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

LadyT said...

Hi Kathy;

If you can't scan in the photo, have Chris email it to you and then you can save it as a jpg on your drive and using blogger's editor you can upload it in your post. Hope you understand me. :)

Wasn't the game great! They won the ALDS in 3 and now they'll play either the Rays or Texas for the ALCS. The Twins had no chance! LOL!

Have a lovely holiday weekend my friend. Hugs

Debbers said...

Hey there Poops! I'll be setting up a new website in (hopefully) the next 24 hours. Can't wait to get back online and visit all the people that I haven't "seen" in a while. Love Ya!

kia and zeno said...

Ciao! We just had to pop in and wish you a happy 10.10.10. We hope you are enjoying this day! :) Will be back soon to catch up with your news / congrats grandma-to-be, so happy for you (and your son Chris and Maria too, for all the family!!) *huggles*