I am freezing! It hasn't gotten above 30 today, and this afternoon the temps starting dropping. I am not looking forward to winter!
I love this time of year! All the Christmas specials, Christmas movies, Christmas cartoons! They make me happy!
2 comments:
Hi Kathy,
Wow! How are you enjoying the new department? I wish you luck and good wishes on your new position.
We are back home in New England now. I am trying to get settled in-so to speak. All my things and household goods are in storage and I am feeling lost without them. But at least, I am back home.
Have a wonderful Monday,
Hugs, Liz
It is frigid here Kathy and windy. The snow is just starting to fall. We won't get much (I hope) and I'm definitely not looking forward to this winter weather myself.
Have a great day ahead. Hugs
Post a Comment