Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Home Today

I am off today.  Hubby and I went for an early breakfast, and then got the rest of the Christmas shopping done.  We got our stocking stuffers, and all is done.  I am finishing the wrapping, and in between, baking biscotti for Christmas cookies.  I made lemon biscotti, and a double chocolate biscotti. 

After dinner, I want to do the chocolate chip cookies, and the oatmeal raisin, as well as the peanut butter kiss cookies.  I haven't baked in a few year so many different kinds, but I am so enjoying it today.

Last night, we watched another version of A Christmas Carol.  Very good.  I do love watching and listening to everything Christmas at this time of year, it certainly would be wonderful if this was the way we all acted all year thru!!

The temps are dropping again already, I am sitting in the breakfast room typing this, and I can see the wind is picking up.  Oh well, can't complain I guess, since it is winter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Kathy :) ((hugs))

Wynne said...

lol, that was my Merry Christmas comment, Kathy. I don't think it logged my info so I'll try again :)

Linda said...

Hi Kathy,
Hope you had a lovely Christmas and I wish you a very Happy and Blessed New Year!
Hugs