Right now, it's about 8 degrees! Needless to say, I am freezing my butt off! I am going to hate to go to work tomorrow morning.. it is to be below 1 degree! Such fun! I find, the older I get, the more I hate winter, and it's nasty weather here in Pennsylvania!
Hubby is making great strides in our son Chris and his wife Maria's bathroom remodel! The new whirlpool tub is going in tomorrow, and soon they will be able to tile the walls. I wish I thought to take some before pictures.
My blogger program is acting strange. When I finish a paragraph, and want to begin a new one... my cursor disappears! I have to click on the spot I want to start the new paragraph, so strange.
Well, time to get cozy, make some tea, and watch NCIS.
5 comments:
Hi Kathy,
We're feeling the same way about winter and cold lol. This month has been all about lots of snowfall and bitter cold. Have a fantastic day! Lotsa hugs
argh, I clicked a button too soon again - 'anonymous' is me, Wynne lol.
Ciao Kathy, happy 2011! I guess better later then never ;) So glad that the new year started really well for you and your family :)
*hugs* and smiles your way!
How nice for your son that his dad is doing such a nice bathroom remodel! It's nice having a handy hubby! Enjoy the week ahead! (Don't thow a snowball at me but we were 85 today!)
Hi Kathy;
Well you know how I feel about winter.... 'nuff said. :-(
I bet the kids bathroom will be beautiful once it's finished. Keep warm and take it easy my friend. Hugs
Post a Comment