flying by!
Today, January 9, is our middle son, Sandy's birthday. I can't believe it... 33 yrs old! We had a family dinner. Hubby made sauce, and made baked macaroni... my mother-in-law called it.. Pasta a Forno. I made Sandy's favorite cake, peanut butter with fudge icing. Our oldest son Chris, made sausage and spinach stuff mushrooms as an appetizer! So good!!
Hubby is remodeling son Chris and his new wife Maria's bathroom! It is going to be gorgeous when done. All in prep for our new grandbaby. Hubby is also redoing the walls in their middle bedroom, which will be our Sofia's bedroom!! I am so excited!!!!!
It's been a hectic few weeks, and it is finally catching up to me! I got into my jammmies early, made some tea, and I am watching "A Bug's Life". Hubby is laughing, and went down to the family room to watch his football. Just what I need to relax and get my all warm and fuzzy back!!
3 comments:
Happy Monday Kathy;
A happy belated birthday to your son Sandy. I gather the baby will be a girl and her name will be Sofia? I love that name. Have a lovely beginning of the week my friend.
Glad you had some quiet, warm-fuzzy time. I love those times too.
So exciting about the new grand baby! Take care
Hi Kathy, Congatulations to the newlyweds. You must be so excited about the grand baby. *hugs*
Post a Comment