This is my weekend off from work, and I love it!!! Although the weather has gotten cold again and the wind is horrible... I am home!!
It's 11 am, my kitchen is cleaned, floor is mopped, I vacuumed, dusted, cleaned the upstairs bathroom, and I am so content!! There is just something about being home, being blessed. Thank God!!
I am taking a break right now, and I am watching Paula's Best Dishes, I do enjoy her, and her recipes are great! She is such a fun, inspiring woman.
Looks like hubby is almost done with our son's bathroom remodel. I wish I had some before pics, but when it is done, I will take some pics to show you.
1 comment:
Hello Kathy, glad you're enjoying your weekend off. I'm looking forward to see the photos of the remodeled bathroom. We're having warm sunny days here, I wish I could send you some warmth. Hugs
Post a Comment