Rain has been falling so heavily! My back yard looks like a swimming pool. We are having lots of flooding and road damage. Lots of damage and it looks like it will get worse.
It's a gloomy, stay in day today. We had a huge breakfast here this morning, with all our sons, and it was nice. We made home fries, pancakes, bacon, sausage, orange juice, eggs, coffee! So delish, and so nice with everyone together. Hubby and I enjoy cooking and baking, and having everyone together, so Sunday morning may be the start of another tradition.. especially with grandbaby coming! LOL
Not much else going on. Hubby and I plan to watch something on Net*flex later. I have a load of laundry to do, just plain old boring stuff around here.
1 comment:
Breakfast with your family sounds wonderful. That would be a wonderful family tradition especially with the grandbaby.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs
Post a Comment