Thursday, March 24, 2011

Settling in for the evening.  Hubby made dinner, sausage and peppers, just delish!  We cleaned up, then watched a movie on Net*flix.   He is playing the piano, so I thought I would do an entry.

So happy that tomorrow is Friday!  Hopefully it will go by fast tomorrow at work.  I am off this weekend, but we are again supposed to have nasty weather.  Spring, please come!!!!! 

So cold tonight, I just can't warm up.  I think I will take a nice long HOT bath, and then settle in.  Tea is sounding good too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

I too had sausage and peppers last Thursday. The past few days I've been living on hot soups because of the cold weather we've been having. I can't believe we are still having temps as low as 20 degrees. Hopefully we'll soon see the 40's again here in my neighborhood.

I'm looking forward to this coming Thursday for the NYY home opener. I hope they have good weather.

Have a lovely weekend my friend. Hugs